Claims Process for the Store Manager
- The tenant will report the claim to the facility manager.*
- The facility manager will inspect the unit with the tenant as soon as the claim is reported. The facility manager will complete an Internal Incident Report and take pictures if possible. Please be detailed and specific.
- Once the tenant reports the claim, the facility manager will receive an emailed request for the completed Internal Incident Report, a copy of the lease, and if applicable, the tenant’s application.
- Please respond to this request within 48 hours. Fax these forms to 717-618-3682, or email them to email@example.com.
Download Internal Incident Report.
* If there is a claim involving multiple units or an “Act of God” catastrophe, the manager may notify SBOATI directly.